Want to become an affiliate for Solopreneur Babes?
One of the biggest thrills of being a laptop entrepreneur is earning money while you sleep!
Affiliate programs are just one more method of doing this that involves relatively little work from you.
If you’re a fan of Solopreneur Babes and you’re way into the idea of making a little extra cash, you’re the perfect candidate for our program.
Ready to sign up?
How To Sign Up For The Affiliate Program
Here’s your get-started quick guide:
1. Head over to my affiliate program on DPD.
2. Sign up for an account (or log in if you already have a DPD account!)
(NOTE: please remember your username!)
3. On the right hand side, hit Get Link Codes.
4. Under Products, hit “generate hoplink” next to The DIY Sales Page. (This affiliate link takes you to the product sales page!)
5. Copy & paste this link somewhere safe for your records!
6. Save the promotional links to your desktop and start promoting the link wherever you like!
7. Sit back and wait! DPD automatically covers all tracking and payments so you don’t have to do any more work.
How To Promote Your Affiliate Links
No one’s going to use your affiliate links unless you get them out there!
The best way to post affiliate links is always in relevant and useful (aka shareable!) content. So try writing a blog post or two that are focused around the topic at the minimum.
Need some more affiliate ideas? Here’s a few basic ones to get you started:
- Create a pin on Pinterest
- Write a review of the program on your site
- Post to your Facebook page (or to a relevant Facebook group!)
- Post the link on Twitter
- Promote in a blog post or how-to guide
Feel free to snag these images to use on Pinterest or wherever! You can also create your own graphics (just be truthful not spammy!).
Frequently Asked Questions
How are affiliate sales tracked?
All sales are tracked through your unique link created by SendOwl. You must use that link in order to earn commissions on the sale.
(* The customer must have cookies enabled on their browser in order for the sale to be tracked to you.)
How do I receive my commissions and when will they be paid out?
Commissions will be paid out via PayPal in the first week of the month.
How do I know if I make a commission and how do I keep track of them?
The good news is you don’t have to do any work here! You’ll be notified by email for each sale you make. The email will tell you what you sold and how much you made. You can also log into your DPD account any time you like to track your sales.